Now that we’re in the groove of our new website and Yep Roc Store, we thought we’d share some of our favorite features of both. We also made a handy-dandy video that should help explain them as well.
– On the “artists” tab, scroll through all of our current artist links for a roundup of their latest tour dates, bio, press photos, media content and discography.
— You can also easily find tour dates in the “on tour” section.
— Easily scan the latest song streamers, videos and download widgets on the “media” page. They all pop-up for easy viewing, and connect back to the corresponding news item for more details and buy links.
— Got questions? Hopefully we have answers. Head to the “connect” tab for Yep Roc Store order-related inquiries to our customer service team, or find our general questions email address. If you’re looking for an internship or know someone who is – and, of course, loves rock and roll as much as we do – find info on the application process here as well.
Yep Roc Store
– Free digital albums come with most every CD and LP purchase. When buying a CD and/or LP, keep the digital album quantity at “1.” This is the default setting, and will put the free album in your cart. You’ll see the price taken off at check-out.
– Bundles, bundles, bundles – they’re a great way to combine the CDs and LPs you want to merch and other catalog titles, all for 15% off your total. Find a roundup of all bundles under the Music drop-down in the upper left-hand corner, or in artists’ category links.
– For more information on the new account system (in place of the old “My Stash” set-up), follow the links below for detailed info on each of these topics:
- Digital downloads
- Logging into your account
- Shipping rates
- Where’s my order?
- Placing orders
Tags: contact us, faq, Yep Roc, Yep Roc Store, yeproc.com